Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice for spiritual emptiness?

I am feeling very disconnected lately, not only to people (wife, children, etc.) but also to God, or whoever/whatever is in charge. I don鈥檛 know that I believe in a Christian God any more, don鈥檛 know what I believe. I feel dead inside, without hope, just going thru daily motions. Any advice? I鈥檓 not looking to be preached at (so anybody who wants to, keep your reply to yourself), but trying to find an answer for myself.Advice for spiritual emptiness?
Get a motorcycle and start go riding with friends.Advice for spiritual emptiness?
Fi f t h M a t t e r : Since this world is transitory, and since life is short, and since the truly essential duties are many, and since eternal life will be gained here, and since the world is not without an owner, and since this guest-house of the world has a most Wise and Generous director, and since neither good nor bad will remain without recompense, and since according to the verse,





On no soul does God place a burden greater than it can bear10





there is no obligation that cannot be borne, and since a safe way is preferable to a harmful way, and since worldly friends and ranks last only till the door of the grave, then surely the most fortunate is he who does not forget the hereafter for this world, and does not sacrifice the hereafter for this world, and does not destroy the life of the hereafter for worldly life, and does not waste his life on trivial things, but considers himself to be a guest and acts in accordance with the commands of the guest-house's Owner, then opens the door of the grave in confidence and enters upon eternal happiness.





http://www.risaleinur.us/





Best regards.
This is not an easy question to answer. You really have to just serach your heart and find the reasons why you are so lost in spirit. There is only one definite thing I can say, God is real. He is the only one who can help you through your problems whether that is by speaking to your heart or speaking to you through another person. He is alive and real. He has known you before he created you. I know it sounds bizzar at times but God is real. You seem to have faith, so do not lose it.





Like before, search yourself for the answer to your problems right now. In those answers you will find your path again.





God Blessed.
Hi





I understand. I've have truly been there. For me it was disillusionment, sadness, cynicism and perhaps a bit of anger. It may sound like complete malarky (sp) but I believe that we all go through these periods (some longer than others-atheists longer :) ) and at the end of these sometimes long periods-we come away with a more complete understanding of God. Those times of emptiness resulted in more questions than answers but after that period, I felt I had matured spiritually. I know it's not a rosy answer and that most of us want it to be just easy to feel that connection with God but if it were easy to stay connected to God....how would we grow toward him even more fully?
Yes, get back to the Original Kingdom Gospel... which is a Spiritual Gospel, and not the Pauline theology we hear these days.





This will explain the difference between Pauline theology and the Genuine Kingdom Gospel. ';Gospel Enigma'; It's the 10th book on the list here: http://newfreebooks.com





Once you understand what that Original Gospel is actually about, you will then know how to ';reconnect.';





Don't be concerned, this is not your fault. It is just a symptom of faulty theology. Just get back to that Original Kingdom Gospel and the problem will be solved.
Heres help pray this: ';Lord Jesus, come into my heart, I accept you now as my savior, write my name in the lambs book of life and be in my heart and fullfill it, in Jesus name I believe I recieve you in my heart, Amen';. when you pray this do it in private so you can hear yourself whisper, then read the bible in St John. http://www.audio-bible.com/bible/bible.h鈥?/a> http://bible.com/ http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0023鈥?/a>
dont sweat it dude....its just reality setting in.


.


its natural to be upset when you realize all religion is hogwash.


.


it will go away %26amp; you will be much happier as an atheist.
Maybe you have a clinical problem like depression or bipolar tendencies.
Help someone less fortunate. Nothing is so spiritually fulfilling as that.





:)
Reconnect to Jesus at a church revival or camp meeting.
A new car!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment