Friday, January 8, 2010

Can someone please give me some spiritual feedback or advice on this?

My life has been upside down since the beginning of the year. I lost the place I was living, my job isn't going too well, I was dumped by a guy I had a BIG crush on, my friends and family members stabbed me in the back, among other stuff....And I am currently in a very SCARY situation regarding my job....I know that we are in a recession, but things have been REALLY bad for me, more than anyone else I know...I have always had faith in God and I believed that He guided me...How come I feel so abandoned by Him? I pray but I feel He's not close to me...I need His immediate help or I am gonna be in deep trouble...Why are things just not going right? :(Can someone please give me some spiritual feedback or advice on this?
when things in our life seem screwed up, it is a clear sign that there is a decision to be made. life should never be a struggle. struggling is a sign that we are off track. this is not god doing this, it is your choices that led you there. there are, however, lessons to be learned constantly and if you are not learning by being aware sometimes the universe will shake it into you. it goes hand in hand, if you were aware you would have known already what you are supposed to do and you would avoid this 'spiritual spanking' to get it through your head. the good thing is that you can fix all this as soon as you open your mind and take a looksee outside your normal thinking process. you will not feel so stuck if you open yourself to possibilities. you will know you are aware when you are grateful for the lesson and you will be able to make a change smoothly. this process is the growing process and like our bodies that went through 'growing pains' so does our mental and emotional part. that is why it hurts so much. the good news is that as we grow and learn we can apply this to our future, so it always gets better. it's not just time that heals all wounds, it's our understanding them. future lessons will use up less of our time, energy, tears, etc. so have faith and you will survive :) oh and keep praying but also be thankful for what you do have. all lessons are meant to strengthen our faith. so have faith that you will be fine, because you will and you can live in harmony. god never gives us more than we can chew and never allows us to go hungry. believe me it's all good, be positive. and remember when you don't get what you want, it is never what you should have. Can someone please give me some spiritual feedback or advice on this?
Meditate while you pray and see if your mind doesn't begin to see new perspectives of something you might be overlooking.





Unfortunately if your troubles are due to your bad decisions you will most likely have to face consequences but tomorrow is another day and a new beginning if you make it so.
Things don't always go as you wish or want.


To maintain faith in the worse times is the hardest thing that you can do, but the most rewarding.


When you get past this, you will still have your faith, and you will have the will to go on.


God loves you and we love you.


Be strong!






Do you have unconfessed sin? Have you forgiven all those who have hurt you?





Jesus is there, sometimes we are the ones who refuse to walk the walk. Double check your life, and as Christians we will pray for your peace.
Sometimes God allows us to go through these trials to test our faith and rememeber God will never put you through something that he's not willing to help you get through. He always keeps his word, but you must remain faithful thought it.
Depression and negative thinking can create a downward spiral. When you next pray ask the angels for Hope. Hope can change your thinking which can change your ';luck.';
Because you believe you have it worse then anybody else.I once felt bad because I had no shoes until I met a man that had no feet.
Read Job- things got bad for him too.





p.s. hope things look up for you soon.
Stop looking for what you think he is going to do ,and start looking at what he is doing.


tGod bless
Life doesn't always give us what we want, but it DOES always give us what we will accept.






I have been through some significant tribulations myself lately and based on my own experience I do not believe that there is anything wrong with you, God or your situation. We were not promised a bed of roses in this world. Just because you feel God is distant does not mean He actually is. God is with us in our worst moments ; this is when He shares His burden with us ; may be you should try to offer your trouble to Him as a love offering; a way of saying that you love Him and accept to share in His Pain. Once again do not put yourself down, what you are going through is difficult enough as it is without adding dramatizing emotions to it ; God loves you and is not, under any circumstances, going to abandon you. Just hang in there, with Him, on the Cross ; but don’t worry too much about what’s next ; He knows how much you can handle. The fact that you were deemed worthy to bear so much pain speaks for how great of a person you are, but even so, we all need additional support when we feel everything is going down the drain ; may I suggest that you avail yourself of the Sacraments of the Church ? Sacraments are available in most traditional churches ; if you are not sure what I mean just go to a Roman Catholic parish and ask to talk to the priest. I am not trying to convert you to Roman Catholicism or any other traditional denomination; I just know they can help. If you wish feel His Presence move vividly or need to understand more about sharing His Pain you can read a very soothing message at http://www.tlig.org/
Here is what I would do. I would set aside a complete day of fasting and prayer. I would answer no phones and no doors. I would talk to noone other than the Lord.


I would begin my prayer by telling the Lord exactly what you have told us and more. Everything that's in your heart. Tell Him how sad and afraid you are and how you are feeling abandoned. Tell Him how all alone you are feeling.


From the time you get up that prayer morning until the sunset, you will eat no food and drink only water. If you have a health problem, just eat some soup or eat very little. Tell the Lord you are dedicating this Fast to Him and for a breakthrough in your prayers.


Stay on your knees as long as you can. If the tears come, let them flow. What you want to do is get into


HIS PRESENCE. You will know when you feel His


warmth and love around you.


Don't tell Him what YOU WANT. Release your life to Him to lead you wherever He wants you to go.


Remind him tho that the rent needs paying, and the bills are behind, etc. He is your Father and if you are single,


he is also your Husband. He is responsible for your


care. You don't feel Him close now because you are carrying all these burdens. Lay these burdens down!!!


Stay in that special place until you feel a RELEASE.


When your heart gets light and you again have faith, you have reached the Father and you are continuing in Communion. The rest will follow.
Please don't be offended by what I am going to tell you... Stop focusing so much on yourself and focus on God and your relationship with Him. Life is not about YOU but about HIM. Once you realize that and start listing to God and giving Him the glory as well as letting Him have the sorrow you will discover inner peace. As long as you look at self you will never find it and things will continue to decline for you. Get on your knees and surrender your life to Jesus, not just in words but in your actions too. May God bless you richly and turn your life and your heart around for His glory
We find Paul in this text at the low point of his life, depressed. He says he is in chapter 7, depressed, heart-sick, heart-broken, betrayed by the people he loved the most. And we pointed out the fact that the deepest pain in life comes from people and the closer we get to people and the more intimate we become with people and the more we love them and the more devoted to them we become and the more of our hearts we give them, the more potential there is for them to hurt us deeply. There's nothing as profound as being wounded in the house of your friends. Far greater than any economic pain or physical is that pain of unrequited love and betrayal.





Where did Paul go in the time of his deepest depression, his greatest sorrow? Read verses 7 to 10. ';And because of the surpassing greatness of the revelation, for this reason to keep me from exalting myself there was given me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to buffet me to keep me from exalting myself. Concerning this I entreated the Lord three times that it might depart from me. He has said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness. Most gladly therefore I will rather boast about my weaknesses that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties for Christ's sake, for when I am weak then I'm strong.';





For full details - the page below has more... all the best:)
What could I say, all of the previous writers touched every point I was going to mention. Sometimes as Christians we put ourselves in a Comfort zone, then we find that Jesus is not with us in that comfort zone. Focus on Jesus, he will bring you through it. You have been expecting things from people, but we cannot depend of people that are not believers to respond the same way God will. Remember God is never late. We all live in His time. Pray Until Something Happens. Like many in my prison ministry, they have made their plea, and throw themselves on the mercy of the court. You have the true Judge, Jesus the Christ. Throw yourself on this throne and pray! He surely will answer your needs. God Bless You!
Have you ever asked God to give you more patience, I HAVE! wow this sounds like a carbon copy of my life then. I promise you that if you keep the faith all will turn out. God wants to know how much you trust him. He is taking you to where you will have true joy.





Author Unknown,


(Attributed to a battle weary C.S.A soldier near the end of the war)





I asked God for strength, that I might achieve;


I was made weak, that I might learn humbly to obey.





I asked for health, that I might do greater things;


I was given infirmity, that I might do better things.





I asked for riches, that I might be happy;


I was given poverty, that I might be wise.





I asked for power, that I might have the praise of men;


I was given weakness, that I might feel the need of God.





I asked for all things, that I might enjoy life;


I was given life, that I might enjoy all things.





I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hoped for.


Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered.





I am among all men most richly blessed.





GOD BLESS YOU, I'LL PRAY 4 YOU



Welcome to the club. You are in good company.





Many believers are already in their ';wilderness,'; just as God took Israel through theirs before they came to the promised land. The Israelites had to be taken out of Egypt, just as you are being taken out of the world so you can learn to trust in Him for all your provision. They too had to learn to trust Him. It wasn't easy and not all of them made it.





These tribulation experiences are to test you towards the perfection of your faith. While others line up with their ';mark'; to buy and sell (eat and survive), you will receive what you need just like other believers if you trust and believe in Him. God will provide manna from Heaven and water out of a rock just as He did the Israelites, when He brought them out of bondage. Don't you see you're in bondage to the world and the system now?





Getting the picture!?!





God will raise up a first fruits group of leaders, ones wherein the fullness of Christ lives in them, just like Moses and Joshua. They too were types and patterns of Christ. These will draw people into God's refuge in the wilderness to prepare and refine them.





While the world suffers the recompense of tribulation, you will receive knowledge of the mysteries of God and power through His annointed ones. You will finally be with true followers and know the purity of the gospel and the unity of the faith. Jesus Christ will truly manifest in these His chosen vessels, just as He did in Moses and so many others.





Be ready to move as the Holy Spirit leads you. Someone will be there to show you the way. Just trust in Him no matter what the world says or even what your eyes see. Trust in the invisible things of God to protect and lead you to His place of refuge.





The time will soon be upon us that these things come to pass. You won't have to worry long, so be of good cheer for Christ has overcome the world. Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. Amen?





Trust and believe. We will soon be together in all of this to support and raise up one another. All these concerns you have now will be but forgotten memories of a previous life as you focus on Christ in you and walk in God's gift of eternal life.






No comments:

Post a Comment