Friday, January 8, 2010

Spiritual/mental question.? only helpful advice needed.?

when i look in the mirror one second my eyes are light blue but then they change to dark and sometimes go green and grey does anyone know why?





Also every night at 3:02 exactly i wake up and cant sleep, it only happens when i am at home though,anyone have the same problem or know why?





Also my last question,my sister woke up crying in the middle of the night because of a nightmare and she said that i was looking at her when she woke up and asked why she was crying.


i dont remember doing this at all. any suggestions to why or am i just plainly insane?Spiritual/mental question.? only helpful advice needed.?
eyes look different colours sometimes. Its due to the light hitting them, how close you are to the mirror and also how much you study them! If you look in detail you often over analyse and think- ok, now they look green. But then again if i move my head to the left they kinda look blue!





Waking at the exact time can be many things. I tend to wake at 5.05 in the morning. No reason! Its just the way it is. I dont think it means anything.





But maybe your body gets too hot around that time, maybe your sleep fidgetting too much about then and it wakes you, maybe youre used to waking at this time for work etc, or maybe you reach a certain stage in your sleep pattern where your brain starts dreaming or enters REM- and this brings you awake. Also, it can simply be that your brain and body have renewed themselves enough and therefore you wake. If you have a lot on your mind- this can disrupt your sleep pattern also. Loads of things will do this.





As for your sisters dream.. One of two things. She dreamt you talking to her or you did talk but you were half asleep yourself and forgot.





I think your worrying too much and analysing a bit too intensely! Try to relax a bit and dont look for meanings in everything. Life is full of little oddities! Its what makes it interesting. Just laugh and shrug at them! XSpiritual/mental question.? only helpful advice needed.?
Your eyes have melanin in them which makes them the color they are. Some eyes (and I think it's usually hazel) will change color depending on the environment, and the clothes you wear.





#2 is your circadian rhythms are out of whack.





#3 She was either still dreaming, or you talked in your sleep. Both normal.
My eyes change colour, from blue to green. I believe it's to do with mood and body temperature, I wouldn't worry.





About the sleep thing - I wake up at the same time. Don't worry, it could be anything - There could be a loud car/van that goes past at that exact time every night.





That was probably in the nightmare your sister had.
your eyes will change when focusing when you wake at home it's habit and your sister was dreaming! stop looking for things that don't exist.
I dont know but I have similar spooky things happen to me.





When I am awake after 3 am I can hear distant voices but cant make out what they are saying until I am almost asleep - then I can latch on to some of the voices and follow what they say. Its nothing directed at me or about me and I am eavesdropping and I can only concentrate for a short while as I am already on the verge of sleep, but the period leading up to being able to listen can go on for quite long periods until I fall into that lucid state that opens the voices up.





Dunno what it all means - I just accept it and let it be the part of my life that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment