Friday, January 8, 2010

Any advice for this spiritual problem? Please help.?

Hello...well to start, I'd like to say that I am a fifteen year old girl, and I've always been and always will be a committed Christian. Over a year ago, my sister talks about a horror movie that really spooks me. So I start having these evil thoughts all the time that I don't want. I talked to my mom and she said that I should read my Bible more and trust in God more. And it worked for a while, but it started to get more severe, so severe that I started having suicidal thoughts, which I can't have. And on top of all that, my brother told me that he had a dream of me being possessed, which really creeped me out. And I've tried everything, but I'm becoming rapidly depressed. Can someone help me? I pray everyday and read the Bible everyday, and I trust Jesus, but I feel hopeless and depressed all the the time. So can someone offer any advice? I would really appreciate it. And no rude remarks, please, thanks.Any advice for this spiritual problem? Please help.?
I suggest that you ask your mom to first go to a medical doctor and have a consult to work up a blood screening etc. There are many medical conditions that may cause your depression. Also it is very important that you continue reading your Bible with the intent to be obedient to what God is saying to you. And don't listen to your brother about dreams and such depart from such evil pointless chatter. Avoid watching scary l movies and tv violent drama that only aggravate your problem. With double mindedness you can't expect to learn anything from God.Any advice for this spiritual problem? Please help.?
it's often said that your christian god helps those that help themselves. Help yourself, see a medical professional and maybe this jesus you follow might give a helping hand. Who can tell.





Seriously though, see a doctor, I'm not joking.





edit - ...and for goodness sake ignore that rubbish from Michelle about demonic possesion.
Talk to your minister. You can demand that the evil spirit to leave. You may have to do this several times but if you do it in the Lord's name they must leave and do not think about it again this can bring them (evil spirits) back. Read James 1:5 you must have faith and believe that this will work.
The advice to go to your doctor is right on. Remember, even people that Jesus healed had tried the doctors of their time, so don't be afraid that you're insulting God somehow.
I agree that you should go to a doctor, but try to find one that also understands herbal medicine.





pharmaceutical antidepressants are not good for individuals with developing minds... no mind effecting drug is.
Admit that you're suffering from religious hysteria and perhaps see a doctor.
Go to the doctor. Depression is a medical concern.
Thoughts just pass unless you entertain them........
you need a lobotomy.
can u ask ur parents if u can go outta town for mayb a weekend 2 a week after skool mayb even if they let u go for the whole summer...mayb like a relative sum1 ur parents trust...if they say it fine then go jus bi urself...trust me i didn't wana ne1 bother'n me on ma sabaticle...it sounds as if u need sum rest honey...i jus went through this maself...but my problems wasn't in a Christian matter but Islamic matter, but i hope wat worked for me will help u...if ur parents are reluctant tell them please u do anything but u feel like ur gona tweek on sum1 if u don't get away and get away soon...im not telling u to run from your problem becos all the crap is still thr when u get back, but @ least ur mind be more clean, clear n rested and suprisingly you may find some answers while ur taking a rest. think of sum1 who r parents will give u da ok to go and sum whr where there isn't too much work after all this is ur vaction to rest...let me no send me offline message Good Luck hun, God Bless
What I think happened is a demon has come into your life through this ';horror movie';. Your brother may have had this dream from God telling you that this happened.


What you need to do is to ask Jesus for forgiveness for believing in the horror movie and ask Him to take away this fear that you have.


After that, I would go to your Pastor and ask for a delieverence prayer (it's when the Pastor prays to God and frees you from the demon's hands).


This may sound freaky but it's true. This happened to my friend's mom and this is the way she got rid of it.


Just be warned that once you get this demon to leave, he'll come back stronger, trying to pull you down.


So stay strong in Jesus. I will be praying for you!


(Btw I'm the same age as you :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment