Friday, January 8, 2010

I need some advice on spiritual methods I could use to help myself find out what I should major in?

I'm a sophomore in college now, and my advisors are starting to hint that I need to pick a major. Problem is, I have interests in everything from business, to geology, math, physics, etc. I also excell in anything academically related so I really don't have subjects that I can't do.





I've taken thousands of personality/career tests, talked to people and now I want to do some soul searching if you know what I mean.. So got any good ideas for me? Thanks so much! =]I need some advice on spiritual methods I could use to help myself find out what I should major in?
For questions like this tarot cards can be a good option, since they get to the point.





Astrology can be helpful,too. Sometimes.I need some advice on spiritual methods I could use to help myself find out what I should major in?
I could be of more assistance if I could actually see your palm. I am seeing you taking math all the way to math professor and teaching math at college level.
  • acne prone skin
  • makeup school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment