Friday, January 8, 2010

I am a very spiritual person but bacon looks nice. Advice Please?

Girl I been up in like mah local supermarket buying groceries (its like a Lebanese shop) and in front of me are like some juicy pieces of bacon. Oh girl should I be like those people you know ummm ';Fatima and Ali'; who like stole a pawpaw from the tree when the camel told them too or should I just ignore temptation and have a halal beef kebab?I am a very spiritual person but bacon looks nice. Advice Please?
did u ever hear the story about hassan and his boat. well his sister zeinab asked him to bring one of every kebab and he did. instead of waiting for the great drought, he ate it all. he died of bulimia.





that story holds great value to us muslims. its the bulding foundation of the orogins of why muslims can never take their headscarfs off, even wen they take a shower!I am a very spiritual person but bacon looks nice. Advice Please?
Those old time Assyrians stopped eating pork 3400 years ago because they got bugs from it. That was probably before Moses time. Those people were not even Jews, they were usually the enemies of the Jews, but hundreds of years later.





Moses was no fool even if he was a bit nutty sometimes and he knew this, so he wrote it in his book. To make the idea stick, he said it was God's word, or maybe he believed it was.





There is a perfectly good reason for it, or there was, and it got confused with religion.





Did you know some of the old-time Egyptians would not eat fish from the Nile? They had lots of gods, but no fish.
Take it from me, Bacon isn't all that nice.





Its too salty, beef tastes nicer and is better for you, IMHO.








Islam was right when it said no alcohol and no piggy-wiggy.
Well, I am not sure but I believe Muslims are not permitted to eat pork. From the Old Testament I think the Jews are not really encouraged to eat pork. My wife's sister made us a pork roast and it was delicious , when we ate it during the holidays. I guess the poor and Christians can eat pork. Peter in the book of Acts chapter 10 is something I need to read. I guess calling people unclean like some of the foods we eat is not permitted by God. But in the Old Testament pork was unclean so if you with conscience toward God do not want to eat pork it is okay. If I remembering the Book of Acts chapter 10 in the New Testament want to partake of pork it is okay.
A Rabbi and a Priest end up in the same carriage.


After a while the Priest says to the Rabbi......have you ever eaten pork.


The Rabbi sits quiet for a moment and says resignedly...A bacon sandwich......,,,I was hungry.


The Priest smiles somewhat smugly and sits back.


The Rabbi says to the Priest. ';Do you mind if I ask you a question?';


Go ahead says the Priest.


The Rabbi says........';Have you ever had sex with a woman?!


.';The Priest looks up, fingers his rosary and after a long pause say`s ';Yes';


The Rabbi somewhat triumphantly says, ';It sure beats Pork doesn`t it?';
If it would really upset you in the future, don't do it. But I'm just putting it out there that despite being an atheist, I've made the conscious decision to not eat pork. I just think it tastes bad, and bacon is my least-favorite pig product. Lots of people think I'm wierd for that, though.
Well, two negatives are supposed to make a positive. Cheeseburger, bad. Bacon, bad. So a bacon cheeseburger from Burger King is two negatives, so it makes a positive!
What faith? if its muslim or any orthodox denomination then not really! the old testament which is your guys Sacred texts says you can't eat pig! its unclean. Reason why well cause they don't chew on cud(grass)
Pig is delicious. Unfortunately, I have a hard time eating anything smarter than a dog.
Erm, girl, bacon looks like shite :|





Maddy x
Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste good. But a pig is a filthy animal.
A pig will even eat Human feces, it is the most avaricious of animals. You still want to eat pork ?
You could also go for the camel.
Advice?


Order a Pizza...





..Pay with snakes.
What you eat does not bring you any closer to God or take you farther away.
Don't eat it. Pigs are gross.
Proper English please.





If you want bacon go eat it. It is not against the law, and when Jesus came he fulfilled the old law, so go eat it.





In the future write more intelligently and with pride in how you come across to people. Right now your style and practice is lacking appropriateness and proper grammar usage. You have to type those words out so it's not like you're speaking them verbally. Something is wrong with this entire premise; this - your - entire post.

No comments:

Post a Comment