Friday, January 8, 2010

When you cannot see your way, is it all right to ask another's advice in spiritual things?

Have you ever divuged an extremely personal thing to a complete stranger because an issue needed a fresh viewpoint?When you cannot see your way, is it all right to ask another's advice in spiritual things?
It is very much okay to seek someone or even more than one for an advice. Still it is even better to seek from someone who knew you well but will not tell you what you want to hear but rather what you need to hear. A stranger may say words that could help, however, just make sure that the stranger will not be taking advantage of your weak and vulnerable situation.


You will be the one to make a final decision after you have weighed which of the advices you heard will fit definitely to your plan or your set goal in life.When you cannot see your way, is it all right to ask another's advice in spiritual things?
I don't share much of the ';extremely personal'; aspects of my life to people I know.I guess the only subject I can remember I have discussed (to people I don't know) my deceased wife.
When I cannot see my way clear in an important matter I divulge every extremely personal matter to Jesus Christ whenever any issue needs a Holy viewpoint.





Your spelling of divulged is correct. No apology is necessary.
Only on the internet I have. Maybe because it is very easy to do there. And I have on the internet with deep subjects, but never in person with a stranger. Hope this helps... Peace, love and light
No. It is not o.k.





Only you are responsible for your own actions.





Telling someone else about your actions does nothing for you and only unnecessarily burdens them with your baggage.
That's what people are here for. People need other people sometimes for comfort and support.
That would depend on the topic and the stranger.
I am a HUGE believer in the power of prayer!!
Nah, I just divulge personal things to turn them on!
i think it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment