Friday, January 8, 2010

Where do you turn to get spiritual and life advice?

non-religuous and unbiased. Just pure staright life advice!Where do you turn to get spiritual and life advice?
I get down on my knees to pray, talk to my family, and listen to my friends.Where do you turn to get spiritual and life advice?
I have studied the bible, referenced and crossed referenced the bible since a child of 10 years old.


I found the book of Proverbs contains good common sense advice. Anyone can go to their concordance in the bible or use an on line bible reference; type in a subject and find the scriptures, chapter and verse that pertains to their struggle.





I also was given the gift of watching a TV minister named Joyce Meyer over 10 years ago. She has bible based advice for '; Everyday Life.'; There is a great difference in being spiritual and religious. God prefers spiritual.





If one has access to the net, she can be found at joycemeyer.org


Her messages can be listened to or watched as videos. Download and CD burning is free. One can choose by topic also.


Good Luck and God Bless your search.
Sitting outside and watching nature happen. There is nothing like that serenity.
The Bible, Jesus Christ, My Pastor, My Wife.
JESUS CHRIST, THE BIBLE.
My buddy is in AA and found a great group of people who REALLY know about steps to reduce the self/ego. I usually talk to him.
I take no ones word totally , it has to , be studied through , It is so great we can talk to Jesus any time.
To get spiritual advice, I think you would have to communicate with THE spirit. But life advice, anyone can give. Even a bum on a corner can answer true to life questions on almost anything. Collect data from many sources. Compare and contrast.
My husband and my friends.
Dear Kevvan,





The best place to get spiritual counsel is from God (Jesus Christ). The Lord has blessed us with His word--the Bible. When you read the Bible, it is like sitting at the feet of God (Jesus Christ). Many people believe that the Bible has errors in it or contradictions, but that is not true. We must come very humbly to the Bible and ask the Lord for understanding and wisdom. The Bible contains precious treasure that one cannot find on their own. Only the Lord can open our eyes to see truth and then follow it. The Lord's wisdom is infinite and many people, in their pride, criticize and scorn the Bible. You see how that ewven reading the Bible is a test. If you would like further info see: www.familyradio.com.
My heart. Its yet to fail me.
My parents and a few friends
The Bible and close Christian friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment